We’re hiring Business Analysts!
DO YOU LOVE TO LEARN HOW MANUFACTURING PROCESSES WORK?
MAK Consulting is an exciting and innovative manufacturing software development and consulting company in Ontario, Canada. We have several immediate openings for a current or future superstar business analyst in the realm of manufacturing. The role can fully or partially remote depending on where you live, with access to MAK’s office space in Brantford or Burlington. For positions outside of Ontario the role is fully remote.
You’ll want to meet us, if you:
- Enjoy analyzing business and manufacturing operations to develop a solution to its problems
- Take pride in the quality of your work
- Love to deliver great results for clients
- Love to be organized
- Love working with people
- Value being trusted to take on responsibility
- Like being part of a creative process
- Enjoy traveling to different parts of the world
- Get satisfaction by seeing a job through from start to finish
We want to meet you, if you:
- Want to work for a team-oriented company
- Are looking for a company that stakes its reputation on the quality of its work
- Want to grow along with a fast-growing company
- Want a career where you are appreciated by both your employer AND clients
- Want to be part of a team that prides itself on being friendly, professional, and respectful
Please note we are looking for people qualified to obtain visas for potential travel to all over the world. We have global clients and occasional onsite travel is required to commission an application. Due to COVID we are not currently travelling but once we can there is a possibility.
Still with us? Here are some additional details:
- Perform system analysis, solution configuration, and functional testing
- Translate business requirements into detailed design specifications to address both functional and non-functional requirements for major feature components
- Manage full life cycle of projects, including requirements analysis, solution design and development, testing, commissioning, and go-live support
- University or college education in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Experience with Microsoft Office product suite
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and team building skills
- Adaptable, able to learn new skills/technologies
- Ability to work globally
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Experience with ERP integration
- Strong skills in Windows based operating systems
- Project management experience
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
P.S. After you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond with how to proceed in the next step of our selection process.